The city is gearing up their annual leaf pickup. Public works will have several crews out picking up leaves October 20th.
· Curbed streets rake leaves into the gutter
· All other streets, rake leaves to the edge of street
· Keep leaves in a row, do not place your leaves behind mailboxes or trees, equipment cannot reach these areas
· Broken limbs/brush should not be placed on leaf piles
· Please park cars off the street when leaf piles are in the area
For more information call the DWP office at (231) 843 - 2873