Operations at Michigan's Adventure in Muskegon, are back to normal.
According to Mlive.com, the director of marketing of the park confirmed the news. On Friday, 26 people were sent to the hospital after being exposed to a hazardous chlorine gas cloud at the water park's wave pool. According to officials, two chemical household products, mixed together and created the hazardous cloud. Over 50 people were evaluated in the parking lot and an investigation was conducted over the weekend. Hours of operation are also back to normal.