Menu

 
big game square pool

Autopsy Report for Man Who Died at Electric Forest

Autopsy reports are revealed for the man who died at the Electric Forest Festival in June. 

21-year-old, Joseph Bud Norris, of Portage, was working at the festival on June 27th when a medical emergency was reported that afternoon.  According to the autopsy reports, Norris died from an accidental heroin overdose.  A needle puncture was also found in his arm and drug paraphernalia was recovered at the scene, reports MLive.com. Norris was hired as a temporary laborer to work the festival, which was held in Rothbury.

back to top